Adoration Journal for Children: My Visit with Jesus
My Visit with Jesus is a beautiful journal based on the Psalms and created especially for children to use while in Adoration.
Created by Gina at Someday Saints, this journal features an exploration of psalms, questions to reflect on, space for petitions, room to write directly to Jesus, coloring pages and so much more.
Perfect for any child who can read and write independently.
The 63-page journal is based on the Psalms and includes:
- 19 Psalms and reflections.
- Questions for children to think about and room to write prayers and thoughts.
- Coloring pages to complement the Psalms and reflections.
- Blank pages for drawing or journaling
- Pages to track prayers for specific people
- Additional prayers for Adoration
- Terms to know about Adoration
- Guide for
The Virtues For Catholic Youth is more of a journey than a study. While on this journey you will explore all of the sins that can creep into your life. We will talk about pride, gluttony, greed, envy, doubt, lust, anger, fear, sloth, and despair. Exploring sin can be a dark and scary thing. Also, as you study you will likely be forced to confront all of the places where sin has crept into your life. Places where you are selfish and boastful or giving into gluttony. But here is the good news: God does not leave us alone in our struggles. He is always there, just waiting for an opportunity to wipe out our sin and offer us a better way.
The Virtues For Catholic Youth was designed to be a 12 week study for youth ranging 3rd-9th grade.